Our steel pulling heads are constructed with a single-eye rated to the safe pulling strength of the pipe installed. The design of the pulling heads allows them to be fully pressure rated and sealed not allowing drilling fluids and other contaminates to enter pipe. The pulling head utilizes a multi-level mechanical barb system which is hydraulically compressed onto the polyethylene or pipe quality copolymer material.
Ream up to a 12″ hole without ever removing your drill head or housing. Simply attach & start reaming!
- Fusible Pull Heads heading goes with
- Size range from 1”- 42” diameter
- Available in IPS and DIPS
- Round nose design for ease of pulling
- Strong steel construction for longevity
- Pressure-sealed design
Other pull heads available (put next to picture below)
- C900 (Diamond-Loc/ Eagle-Loc)